Judith Woolf, M.Ac., L.Ac.
My childhood was steeped in Western Medicine as I was the daughter of a doctor and a nurse. I learned to be a caring and compassionate practitioner of medicine at my father's side in his practice. His devotion was indeed contagious. However, I always felt that there must be different ways of looking at an issue and possibilities for those that Western Medicine could not help. My quest to find a more holistic form of medicine eventually led me to acupuncture. While my path to helping others turned East, I am grateful to my parents for instilling in me the desire to help others. It is a tradition that I am proud to carry on in my own practice today.
- Licensed Acupuncturist - Connecticut Department of Public Health 000558
- Masters in Acupuncture from Maryland University of Integrative Health (the first accredited acupuncture school in the U.S.)
- Trained in Sports Medicine Acupuncture
- Trained in Acupuncture for Infertility
- Trained in Acupuncture Detoxification Protocol
- Volunteer acupuncturist at Walter Reed Military Medical Center
- Cupping and Gua Sha
Judith Woolf is licensed by the Connecticut State Board of Acupuncture and holds a Master of Acupuncture degree from Maryland Institute of Integrative Health, (formerly Tai Sophia Institute), the first accredited Acupuncture school in the U.S. She received her Bachelor's degree from Boston College as well as an additional Master's degree from Rice University in Houston Texas. Judith is committed to working with each patient as an individual and helping them achieve their optimal health.
Pain Management including Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches and Migraines, Stress Management, Anxiety, Sciatica, Infertility, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Tennis Elbow, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel, Fatigue, Depression, Irritable Bowel, Allergies, Asthma, Sleep Disorders and much more..